Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of GMI Gold Reward Program
By signing up with GMI Gold Reward Program, the customer agrees to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If customer does not agree to these terms, activation of the Gold Account will not take place.
Joining the Gold Reward Program
By filling out the signup form you will agree to become a customer and are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the Gold Reward Program is solely to get a GMI product in addition to receive a commission on products purchased by your referrered individuals joining under you in your Gold Tree.
By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
Terms of the Agreement
The terms of this agreement will begin upon your acceptance to join GMI Gold Reward Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or GMI may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn commission on sales under your Gold tree occurring during the term.
GMI reserves the right to change any of these Terms & Conditions for any reason deemed fit and at its discretion.
Upon signing up for GMI’s Gold Reward Program, all customers agree to comply with GMI’s terms and conditions. These terms will begin upon your signup with the GMI’s Gold Reward program and will end when your Gold Account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by GMI at any time. If a customer is unable to comply with the modified terms and conditions, his or her account will be terminated as GMI reserves the right to amend or augment these terms and conditions. Customers continuing participation in the Gold Reward program will constitute to the acceptance of any change.
BECOMING A GMI CUSTOMER
- The customer must be of the legal age of his or her region in order to sign up with GMI.
- GMI reserves the right to accept and/or reject customer referred without providing any reasons or explanations on such rejection. GMI will not entertain any appeal on rejected cases.
- A customer of GMI is not an employee, agent, representative, or franchisee of the company, and agrees not to incur any obligation, debt, and expense on behalf of, or in the name of GMI and its websites. He/she is only authorized to purchase products from GMI and/or refer new Customers to GMI in accordance with the Terms & Conditions stipulated herein.
- All customers of GMI are eligible to benefit from commissions and/or bonuses in accordance with the Gold Reward Program.
- Payment of all taxes and/or tariffs applicable will be the responsibility of the customers in their respective countries.
- There is currently no annual customer/ member fee and Customer administration fee. This fee, however, may be added in the future at GMI's sole discretion.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CUSTOMER
- GMI expects its customers to market products and the Gold Reward Program under a set of moral codes and ethical standards set by society to all the GMI's potential customers.
- GMI is against customers who sell or promote to other customers a similar or competitive products or services or recruit or enroll other customers in any other network-marketing programs or company.
- It is understood that although customer may refer other customers in GMI’s Gold Reward Program, the program does not allow customer to profit solely from the activity of referring other Member/Customer. Commissions are paid only for enrolling a new customer successfully to Gold Reward Program. No one has made any promise or guarantee that Member/Customer will derive any specific income or profit as a Member/Customer. It is understood that any income a customer earns in GMI is determined by customer's personal activity as an independent member and company's universal Gold Step Commission plan. Customer understands that product sales commissions shall be paid only to the qualified customers and to his or her downline and upline. Customer will not be able to make any income representations except those set forth herein or otherwise specifically set forth in official https://www.goldmineint.com/ Web site. Customer also understands that the incomes as displayed on website are only an indicative of your potential earnings and are no guarantees.
- GMI prohibits demonstration of unrealistic income figures and false statements to create temptation to recruit new customers.
- There are no limitations on territories or franchises to the Gold Reward Program and no restriction as to the location of GMI Customers who can refer as many new customers, but all Customers are personally responsible for their own decision and must satisfy all laws and regulations applicable in their respective countries.
ORDERING OF PRODUCT
- All products are to be directly ordered from GMI.
- GMI system identifies the respective customer according to the Gold Account name. All purchase orders must be accompanied with a Gold Account name.
- Customers are responsible for their decision on purchase with GMI.
- Providing password to the new customer is the responsibility of introducer after the confirmation of order.
- To assure Gold Reward Program’s payment on weekly basis, the cut-off date for confirmed order is fixed at mid-night on Sunday. Order confirmation received after this time shall be considered for the following week and shall be calculated accordingly.
- Customers could order their products by making full payment or through the purchase of GMI Gold Easy Payment Plan.
- Full Payment:
- A customer who has paid in Full Payment Plan would receive the product within the time stipulated herein and would be assigned a Gold Account in accordance to the purchase page description.
- GMI Gold Easy Payment Plan:
- To provide flexibility, GMI allows customers to place an order through GMI's Gold Easy Payment Plan.
- Placement of an order through Gold Easy Payment Plan and /or Commissions earned will entitle customers to GEC Voucher(s) which may be used to redeem a Product from GMI at the value of Gold Vouchers. Each Gold Center will be assigned GEC Voucher according to the selected Gold Plan.
- There is a limit as to the number of Gold Accounts a Customer can obtain to maximum "3" Gold Accounts in a single Gold Tree. However, GMI strictly prohibits any Customer from obtaining a large or an unreasonable quantity of Gold Accounts for the purpose of manipulating or disrupting the Gold Reward Program.
- GEC Vouchers are not transferable and carries an expiry period of 10 years from the date of sign-in.
Please note that if GECV's are not used over a period of ten years you may not be able to utilize them for your product purchase however your GMI account never gets expired and there are no yearly renewal charges for your Gold Account.
Customers keep getting their commission as per the growth of their tree for indefinite period.
CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE ORDER:
- All orders shall be stored or placed in the system until the account information of the customer is verified and scrutinized for fraud or bunching, and commission will be released on the first cut off day.
- Any cash payment to GMI is the responsibility of country agent and not the individual customer.
- Upon confirmation of cash payment received by GMI, the respective Gold Account Country Agent (Sender) would be credited and order would be confirmed by the Agents using their cash statement or Gold E-Card.
PAYMENT TO GMI
- Any Cash Payment to GMI is the responsibility of the country agent only.
- GMI accepts payment from Authorized Country Agents remitted via Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) to the designated GMI accounts as described in agent’s agreement.
- If the agent fails to include the mentioned bank charges, GMI reserves the right to deduct from the commission earned or withhold such order until the mentioned bank charges are remitted to GMI.
- Agent is responsible to ensure that the Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) reaches GMI's account in good order, and GMI is not responsible for any Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) not received or misplaced during transition.
CHANGES AND ALTERATIONS TO GOLD CENTER
- Changes made to the placement of a Gold Centre that has been officially confirmed can only be made via a formal written request to GMI Admin within the first five days of sign-up. It is introducer's duty to make necessary changes using the change of placement option provided in their account within the right time frame.
- GMI's customers are allowed to use their Gold Vouchers to offset the purchase price in accordance with the retail price of the desired product.
- GMI's customers reserve the right to purchase their desired product by making full payment to GMI at any time.
- GEC Vouchers can be used to redeem Product from GMI through on-line redemption link provided at GMI's website. A customer is required to pay the balance (after deducting the Gold Voucher's value) to Gold Mine International
GMI's Customers can also use their earned commission and adjust it against the redeemed product.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- Delivery of Product is made within 3 – 4 weeks from the date of official confirmation of order or redemption. (Subject to the country's Law).
- GMI and their Agents are using reliable courier services for the product delivery.
- Delivery charges will have to be paid by the customer at the time of purchasing/redeeming the product that can range from $15 to $50 as per the customer's region. GMI will not be responsible of all the local duties, custom taxes or VAT levied upon customer per their country's respective law.
- Product delivery charges can be paid through the following options:
Value Cards: Value cards are available in various denominations at the time of signing up. A customer can pay the delivery charges by purchasing a value card or using the value card of another customer to compensate for the delivery charges of the product
Gold Bank: Customer can also pay the delivery charges (charges vary from region to region) for new customer that is being introduced by them by the funds available in their own Gold Bank. Also, someone else's Gold Bank can also be utilized at the time of sign up to pay for the delivery charges.
- Products that have been returned to GMI due to customer's incorrect mailing address, telephone number or any other reason such as an absent customer etc will cost the customer delivery charges + Admin reshipping charges (vary from region to region) if the customer requests for a re-shipment of the product.
- Whether the customer wishes to get his product reshipped or not, his account will be deducted with the custom charges paid on his behalf by the courier for any reason that leads to the return of the shipment to the sender. If the customer's account doesn't sufficient balance, it will be credited with negative balance which will be replenished from any other financial transaction or commission earned by the customer.
- It is strongly advised to the customers to provide their correct mailing address with all the formalities that have been asked in the making of the profile page. Valid mailing details mean swift product delivery.
- In case of unavoidable circumstances when GMI is unable to deliver the product as shortage of product or product discontinuation, GMI has right to replace the requested product with any of its existing products with same or higher value without any notice to customer.
- Exceptional cases where GMI products cannot reach the destination due to severe or complex customs rules and regulations, the customer will have to acquire the product themselves from the nearest territorial service centre or an authorized agent. GMI will not be responsible for the traveling or any other expanses borne by the customer to acquire their product in that case.
- All the details provided by the customers are highly confidential between GMI and its respective customer and can never be compromised under any circumstances.
- Gold Vouchers are offered to customers from GMI's Gold Reward Program and such vouchers are not transferable unless all products are redeemed from each active Gold Account.
- Gold Vouchers can be used to redeem the GMI products, or after the redemption of a single product these vouchers can also be used at 33% of value to buy Gold E-Cards.
- Gold Vouchers cannot be exchanged with Gold E-Cards unless customer has received at least two GMI exclusive or gold product from an active Gold Center.
CANCELLATION OR EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS REDEEMED
- Customer's account is debited by 10% of the product value. In case of cancellation of any confirmed redemption order however cancellation of the order is only possible if the product is not dispatched before cancellation notification reaches GMI.
TRANSFER OF GOLD CENTER
- The GMI Gold Account, like any other business or asset can be transferred or even inherited. The Gold Account is fully transferable in accordance with the terms of nominee, or in the absence of nominee on record, it passes to heirs pursuant to the applicable interstate succession laws.
- Ownership Transfer of any individual Gold Center is not allowed, except all Fifteen (15) Gold Centers are being sold or transferred. Transfer of ownership of Gold Account can be made online through Gold Messenger support and will cost US$5.
- All newly confirmed orders are processed by GMI on weekly basis. GMI pays the commission to qualified customers in the following manner:
a. Commissions earned shall be paid within ONE (1) week from the sales cut-off date.
- Your weekly commission is automatically deposited to your Earned Commission Bank (Statement), however Customers can request for a Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) or Company's Cheque, the admin fee of minimum US$20.00 for per T.T. or cheque or 4% of amount requested (Whichever is higher) will be deducted from the respective customer’s Earned Commission Bank.
- Due to a wrong bank or residence address if any T.T. or cheque is returned to GMI, A fee of US$20 for T.T. and US$20 for cheque sent through courier service will be charged for second delivery.
- Minimum amount to request for a T.T or Cheque is US $ 500 and Maximum amount allowed per transaction is US $ 3000.
GMI has provided the freedom of fund transfer from one account to another for customer’s convenience, misuse of this service may result in suspension of Gold Account.
- Make sure you know the customer you are getting funds from, through Transfer Fund option.
- Company has the right to suspend all the accounts that are involved in the illegal funds transactions.
- As a customer of GMI, you are responsible for any funds transferred in and out of your account. The company will not accept excuses such as unable to locate the customer who sold you the funds.
- It’s your duty to inform GMI if you find that funds have been transferred in or out of your account without your knowledge.
- The company will suspend all the accounts involved in the transfer transactions until the full amount have been recovered by the victim.
Customers are responsible for any content that they send to GMI.
Customers may not use the site or other content or data that belongs to GMI to:
- Interfere with any GMI customer’s downliners or upliners or misuse of GMI’s site for other offerings.
- Conducting any unlawful activity.
- Intentionally solicit or harm minors.
- Misrepresent or forging of identities.
- Alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices; “frame”, “mirror” or “deep link” any part of the site or other offerings without our prior written authorization
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
- Customers are not allowed to advertise GMI's product, use any literature written/recorded or any other promotional materials that may implicate the company in any manner.
- Customer may request in writing to GMI for approval to be granted for any advertising or promotional exercise for which copies of the materials must have been submitted to GMI for written approval prior to the said exercise via authorized Agent/Dealer.
- Self created literature regarding the product and company is the total responsibility of the customer and GMI will have nothing to do with it.
- All Gold Coins/Bars supplied by GMI are made of pure 24 Carat gold.
- All other gold products vary from 18 carat to 21 carat.
- Some of the GMI watches are 18 Carat Gold Plated
- Customers are strongly advised to return any defective product within a period of TEN (10) Days from the date of receipt, failing to do so will result a deduction from your account.
Each Customer must keep GMI’s GOLD ACCOUNT passwords and other security access information confidential and notify GMI promptly if the customer believes that the security of an account has been compromised. GMI. has taken reasonable steps to protect the security of online transactions. HOWEVER, GMI CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT SUCH SECURITY AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY SECURITY BREACHES.
GMI Notifications Service
GMI Notification Service is a definitive mean to safeguard a customer's account from possible unwanted or unauthorized intrusions. By means of GMI Notification Service, customers can monitor transactions and activities performed in their accounts by frequent email notification to their primary email address.
GMI Notification Service subscription is mandatory for customers who have earned $300 or above from GMI and will automatically be subscribed to them once they have crossed the $300 earning barrier, but it can also be manually activated by new customers despite of their earning count.
GMI Notification Service has an annual subscription fee of $15. If a customer does not have sufficient funds in his account, the service will still be subscribed to his account and the negative balance will be compensated when the customer's account receive funds from any source.
By activating this service user gets notification email for any or all below mentioned activities in their account as per their selection.
Login to Gold Account
Locking/Unlocking of Gold Account
Any transaction performed in Gold Account
Note: Customers are strongly advised to use a valid email address as their primary email address since all notifications will be sent to the customer's primary email address.
Dormant Customer Policy
- GMI for the sake of customer's account safety will label any account as a Dormant Account if no activity of any kind get registered in that account for a period of 6 months.
- Any account can be labeled as a Dormant Account as long as long as the system does not detect activity of any sort including no sign in for 6 months.
- The Dormant Account will not be deleted but will be locked after the fulfilling the criteria. This will be done to safeguard the contents and information stored in the customer's account.
- If a customer wishes to reactivate his dormant account, it will be reactivated in return of customer's national ID (used in the profile at the time of signing up) and $5 as the reactivation fee.
- Any account that remains Dormant for period of 2 years or above will become a property of GMI. GMI will do what it sees fit with that account and if a customer wishes to reclaim that account, it is at GMI's discretion to entertain the customer's request or not for negotiations.
GENERAL BUSINESS ETHICS POLICY
- GMI seeks to conduct its business in a professional, ethical and credible manner and expects all its employees, representatives and customers to do likewise.
- Customer understands that cross sponsoring, cross recruiting and cross line jumping is prohibited in GMI and may result in the imposition of penalty, as more fully set forth hereafter, but may include immediate termination of this agreement. "Cross sponsoring" means soliciting a Member/Customer or any closely related person or entity into a downline different from the existing downline for that Member/Customer. "Cross recruiting" means soliciting a Member/Customer, or a closely related person or entity, into another MLM company. "Cross line jumping" means a Member/Customer or any closely related person or entity voluntarily becoming Customer that is not under same upline as the one in which the Customer was enrolled earlier. A "closely related person or entity" is any person in the household of the Customer (e.g. spouse, son, daughter, parent living in the same household) or partnership, which is controlled by the customer
- Any action, activity that may cause or intended to cause GMI, its customers the loss of good reputation or that is detrimental to the business interests of GMI shall be considered an unethical practice and will result in termination of customer’s Gold Account. An unethical practice includes the offer of an inducement for a member from one up line in one genealogy to cross-over to another up line in a different genealogy.
- When using any e-mail address provided to you on or through the site or other offering, you agree not to transmit to any person or entity
- any content that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harmful, harassing, tortuous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or is subject to an agreement of confidentiality, or infringes upon our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights;
- any non-public information about any company;
- any trade secret;
- any computer code, files or programs (for example, a computer virus) designed to interrupt, destroy, compromise the security of or limit the functionality of any device.
- Spamming is strictly prohibited. Spam is defined for this purpose as sending an unsolicited message to any persons, entities, newsgroups, forums, e-mail lists or other groups or lists unless prior authorization has been obtained from the e-mail recipient who explicitly permits sending e-mail communication to them, or unless a business or personal relationship has already been established with the e-mail recipient.
IF YOU ARE “SPAMMED” BY SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING OR DESCRIBING GMI’S PRODUCT OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.comPROMPTLY SO THAT APPROPRIATE ACTION MAY BE TAKEN.
- The use of false headers in e-mails or falsifying, forging or altering the origin of any e-mail in connection with GMI and/or its product and services is prohibited.
- If a person or entity indicates that they do not want to receive e-mail, you agree not to send e-mail to such person or entity. If a person initially agrees to receive e-mail, but later asks to stop receiving e-mail, you must abide by that request.
GMI prohibits engaging in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, remailer service or otherwise
- Any complaint against another customer must be directed to GMI Management for investigation to determine the truth of the allegation. The decision of GMI Management is final and conclusive.
- Any complaint against customers sending abusive language or religious violation words, or offers made for pulling a member from one genealogy to another on Gold Messenger would be considered serious violation of GMI business ethics and result in permanent cancellation of the customer's Gold Account without any notice, as all messenger communication is closely monitored and recorded by GMI admin.
TERMINATION OF CUSTOMER
- Customer may voluntarily terminate this agreement by sending a written notice any time for any reason. In case of customer choosing to terminate his or her GMI agreement, he or she will not be able to sign up with GMI for a period of 1 month if they wish to join back GMI. If a customer re-joins on-line in violation of this policy then that customer’s agreement will be terminated and he or she will not be allowed to earn any commissions from the new position.
- GMI reserves the right to terminate a customer who is found in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any statutory law in the respective country and/or regulations that pertain to the business of GMI and such termination may result in GMI exercising its right to pursue reasonable legal recourse.
- If a customer breaches any of the provisions of this agreement, violates any applicable law or regulation or engages in any false, misleading or unfair trade practice, including but not limited to, making misleading income representations or making promises to potential customers that cannot be kept (herein called "Violation") any such violation is grounds for the imposition of penalty, as more fully set forth hereafter. The company may suspend customer, including suspension of checks earned at the time, pending investigation of any alleged violation. Customer will be notified of the alleged violation by e-mail, fax or other rapid method of communication and will have seven days thereafter to respond in writing (verbal response will not be considered) to any alleged violation (s). Failing to do so will be considered as an implicit acceptance of the violation the customer has been alleged for. It is the customer’s responsibility to see that company receives the response, with supporting documentation, if any, within the seven-day period. If at the end of the investigation it is determined that customer is to be penalized, the date of the imposition of the penalty can be, at the Company's option. A Customer found in breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions may be subject to disciplinary action by GMI, which may include limitations imposed on customer's privileges or the outright termination of his/her account.
- A customer wishing to appeal for a disciplinary action must do so within fourteen (14) days from the date of disciplinary or termination notice, after which the disciplinary or termination action shall be considered as final and conclusive. It is the goodwill of GMI to review any appeal and to consider any other appropriate action. GMI shall promptly notify the customer of its decision, and the GMI decision shall be final and not subject to further review.
- In all termination cases, the affected customer shall lose all rights to his/her referred Customer and shall no longer be entitled to receive benefits stipulated in GMI's Gold Reward Program, or any other compensation whatsoever from GMI.
- Signing up additional Gold Accounts for” Bunching “purpose to earn unrealistic sales commission is expressly forbidden and subject to suspension or termination of Gold Account. A Customer or Referrer who repeatedly and deliberately manipulates the submission of new sales not in accordance with natural development and which can result in an un-natural burden to the company, shall have his/her Gold Account suspended and this may lead to his/her permanent termination.
- A customer or referrer shall face termination if found manipulating the placement of GA or manipulating the confirmation of an order which violates the policy of GMI which says that a GA should be confirmed immediately and password must be passed on to a new customer as soon as payment has been received.
- New Customers are advised to ask for their password from the referrer and change their password immediately to avoid any security based inconvenience.
- Customers exceeding more than three GAs (Gold Accounts) in one particular tree violate the GMI policy of holding maximum three Gold Accounts in one particular tree. Such customers will result in getting their accounts seized permanently.
CUSTOMER DETAILS, DATABASE
- GMI allows its customers to change and update the customer details at anytime on their own. GMI provides tools for customers to fully manage their Gold Account, commission receivables, personal details update, personal and group sales activities.